Stephanie Lowrey – Owner of Songs in the Sails Yacht Charters
Hello, my name is Stephanie. I’m a serious coffee addict. I am a lover of music, yachts, and all things water, which is what led me to open Songs In The Sails Yacht Charters.
They always say, “Do what you love,” right?
I started my early years in the music industry in the Artist management of singer-songwriters. We cultivated experiences for artists to find a deeper connection with their fans. This connection led us to the ultimate fan experience with yacht charter vacations. Fans spend a week on a yacht with some of their favorite musicians. Through this, Songs In The Sails Yacht Charters was born.
I’m a mother of two man-children and a wife of 19 years. I am a big foodie.
- Favorite quote: “Nothing worth having comes easy.” Theodore Roosevelt
- Favorite author and book: Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
- Favorite drink: Coffee, coffee, coffee
- Best thing about owning a yacht charter brokerage? I probably would have said going to boat shows and yacht-hopping islands, but it turns out that I have met some incredible people who quickly became close friends. So the friendships that I have made through the yachting business are most definitely the best part of owning Songs In The Sails Yacht Charters.
- In another life, I’m pretty sure I was: Elizabeth Bennet in Pride and Prejudice
- My favorite word in the English language is: Fantastic
- Best advice I’ve ever been given is: Listening Well Is More Important Than Giving Advice
- Favorite type of yacht: Sailing Catamaran
- Favorite water sport: Scuba Diving
- Where do I suggest you charter: Greece, the stunning history, the people, the food. They will have you at “Hello”